Friday, December 9, 2016

Holiday Chaos Day 7



Today is the last day of Holiday Chaos at Catch The Bug and the challenge is Bingo!  I chose BUGXMASBIRD001 colored version, which was another one of my winnings from last month!  I dressed him up a little by adding a mixture of fun flock and flower soft to the fur on his, Christmas red stickles to the candy cane and googley eyes.   The layout is for Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 Challenge #79.  DP from The Paper Studio Christmas Basics pad and red cs from my stash.  I cut him out with SB large circle die and matted with SB large scalloped die.  Stamped the sentiment with versa mark and mowed lawn distress ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  Christmas twine from my stash as well as the candy canes.

Challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge #228 - ATG
Catch The Bugo Holiday Chaos Day 7 Bingo (Candy canes, embossing & 3 layers)
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 Challenge #79

8 comments:

  1. Brenda, Congrats on completing all 7 days too along with DT work!!! Whew, your card is just adorable. Love that image and you rocked it with the flocking and those eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAAH...so cute and love what you did with the eyes. Gosh, I thought I was all caught up with the holidays yet I now feel "behind" again. I can't keep up with all the posts and hops so I just have to stop trying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how cute and so sweet card Brenda! Lovely papers that fit together well. The composition is good. Well-colored and the picture is funny. I love it! Thank you for sharing your lovely card at Brown Sugar Challenge. Hugs, Camilla (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda your card it totally adorable, such a cute image I adore the flocking around his hat. This image works perfect with out sketch this fortnight. Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute card, sweet image and love the fun papers. Thanks for joining us. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too good job, loved it...
    Thansk for joining us at Brown sugar.
    Hugs,
    Roshini, DT
    https://roshinicrafts.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable and fun! Great design! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete