Friday, March 13, 2015

QKR Stampede Challenge #130 Stitching - Real or Faux


Here it is...time for another challenge at QKR Stampede!  This week our challenge is "Stitching - Real or Faux".  For some reason I have never done any stitching on my cards, so this is a first for me!  I chose image #13603 Sewing Notions.  I colored her with copics, cut out with SB classic ovals die and classic scalloped ovals die for matting.  It's hard to tell, but the bells and her halo are colored with a gelly roll pen in clear star.  I popped the fish tails up with some foam mounting tape for a little demention.  The blue cs is from my stash and the other papers are digital paper I bought from Sonya Heart Design on Etsy.  I think the paper is PERFECT for this challenge!

Now it's YOUR turn...  Hop on over to the QKR challenge blog to see all the fabulous creations from the rest of the DT and enter for your chance at winning some of these awesome images!

Challenges:

Sugar Peas Designs - Sugar Sketch Challenge # 21

1 comment:

  1. I wondered where you got the pretty sketch and now see at the bottom. I want to do more Angels now that I have a grand daughter. Great job on your first stitching...super. I have that fun background paper and have yet to use. Thanks for the inspiration. Ps. Did you like sewing? It's gets quite easy and adds an extra fun element. Again....precious card!

    ReplyDelete