Monday, January 12, 2015


Today's card is for Mojo Monday Challenge #380 and I'm using Valentine Jar from Bugaboo.  I colored it with copics and cut it out using SB classic large ovals and scalloped ovals.  The pink heart paper is from Hobby Lobby and the multi colored hearts is from my stash (HL last year maybe) and purple cs from my stash.  The purple twine is from Doodlebug Design.

 

Challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge #128 - Pink & Red
Crafting From The Heart #42 - ATG
HIMCR #182 - Super Scraps
Mojo Monday # 380
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #209 - ATG
Sister Act #88 - ATG

9 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love that colorful jar of hearts! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, the image is adorable, great colors. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

    Sue - HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Such gorgeous colors used. Thank you for joining us at CFTH challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image..FABulous colours and a great take on the sketch Brenda.
    LOve this twine too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Brenda. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card thanks for joining us at brown sugar this week and good luck
    hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! I like the cute image and the pretty papers you used.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    Hugs,
    Lena – DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this one to. I would like to get this image. I miss getting my Bugsboo images when. Wing in the team.

    ReplyDelete