Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Katie's Christmas

I made this card using Season's Greetings Feet from Bugaboo and the layout is for the Completely Christmas Challenge #34.  They are colored with copics, stardust stickles for the snow and fur on Santa's boots, and Gelly Roll pen in clear star for the bells on the elf shoes.  The DP is from Recollections Christmas and Jolly Holiday packs and the purple and lime green CS from my stash.  The purple twine is from Doodlebug's bright collection and the snowflake charm from Stampin Up!

Challenges:
Completely Christmas Challenge #34 - Sketch
TTCRD Oct 21-27 - ATG
CHNCC #199 - use something forgotten or never used (new image)
Come and Get It - Childs Card
Creative Card Crew - Bows
Paper Makeup Stamps Challenge 163 - Think Pink
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge 51 - ATG with a twist of pink
CHNCC Extra - ATG

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I need to check you every day! I've been missing some gorgeous cards!!! Wow, are you on a roll! Love this "feet" card! So cute & so different! Great design! And the Halloween & birthday cards you posted earlier are awesome! Sorry, I haven't been by enough, but family has kept me so busy I barely have time to get my own cards posted right now! Am hoping things settle down soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, Brenda! So bright and colorful and all those feet make me chuckle!! Great card design!! Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door! Good luck and hope to see you next week!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 34 mid-month sketch with your lovely crafting - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks also for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 51 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 199 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I love the non-traditional colors for this Christmas card!! Thank you so much for joining us at Digi Makeover!!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. The non tradition colors are so fun, as is the the unique view of the image.

    Thanks for joining our bow challenge at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute. Love the bright fun colors. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew this fortnight. Good luck. Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete