Saturday, April 20, 2013

Stella Says Sketch Challenge #135



I made this card for my teenage niece for her birthday.  The image is called "Katie & Kit" from Cuddlebug Cuties.   I used the Stella Says Sketch for my layout, colored her with Copic markers, cut her out with Standard Circles and Classic Scalloped Circles Nesties.  The solid papers are Bo Bunny and the patterned papers are from my stash along with the flower gems.  I also used the Fiskars scalloped punch.



Challenge:

Stella Says Sketch Challenge #135 at Catch the Bug

1 comment:

  1. Perfect for a teenage girl! Great work!
    We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again today for a new sketch challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete